three track thursdays - retro/dance for EYES WIDE DRUNK!

Here are three tracks I plan on playing Saturday at SHIFT: EYES WIDE DRUNK, a mess-querade! They are all old songs which I've had for a while, but really need to play them more often. I have yet to post any of these tracks, so here you go!

Whitey is one of the most underrated producers/artists out there. For lovers of LCD Soundsystem, he will be a massive star one day. Melody Club had a run in the 2004-2006 era that completely rocked my world. Baby is one of their two best songs (along with Electric) within a sound that is nothing short of 80's new-wave with modern production. Lastly, I love The Doors, and so should everyone. Whenever I hear a remix of them, I either cringe or jump with glee. This is the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment