remix monday : scissor sisters 'any which way'

TONIGHT I get to see Scissor Sisters for the third time. Each time has been after an album release, so far, and tonight is quite the same. I do not love DAR Hall (by far the worst place to see any show that is remotely energetic), but the experience of seeing my beloved Scissor Sisters is worth it. They may not be the best performers I've ever seen, and they may not be the most innately talented, but they put it all on the line every time. Jake Shears, especially, invokes the spirit of (our beloved, departed) Freddie Mercury and finishes each show as a sweaty mess that you cannot help but respect.

This remix of Any Which Way is not only good, but might possibly make this uber-disco classic-to-be even better... take a listen, download, and tell me what you think... One thing is for sure: it WILL be played at SHIFT on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment