DJ MAJR takes on Robyn's 'Hang With Me'

As promised, I have been working on mash-remix of Robyn's new single Hang With Me. I love this track in its original form, but I wanted it to be more danceable. I picked up the tempo, laced in a backtrack from an old L.A. Riots remix of Scanners, and then manipulated the track's lows, highs, and mids until my ears were content with it. I beefed up the bass, made the backtrack more bubbly, edited the shit out of it, and then cut up the track until I felt like I and gave it more of a rise and fall than the laced-in base track of Avicii. I love how this came out!

I will be debuting this live at SIREN the 13th on Friday at Apex!! It's sure to get the crowd (especially all the Robyn fans) off their asses and movin'. I hope you dig it. As a bonus, I threw down the extended version which draws from more of an ambient feel. Very Fred Falke-esque... we all have our inspirations. :) Enjoy, Download, and SPREAD IT AROUND for your humble musical servant, DJ MAJR.

No comments:

Post a Comment