Hurricane SHIFTeaserMix

Every TeaserMix takes its own shape. This month I definitely was in a very pop-laden, rave-heavy mood. I wanted a build-and-explode factor, and I think I succeeded. Being a Hurricane theme, I wanted it to start big and destructive and finish with a bit of carefree serenity... you know, minus all the deaths and superdome rapings. Now, doesn't that sound AWESOME!.. and the mix does too! I hope you dig it. If not, f*ck you! JayKayJayKay.
Moar Ghosts N Stuff - Deadmau5
None of Dem (Criminals remix) - Robyn
Symphonies (Dada Life remix DJ MAJR edit) - Dan Black ft. Kid Cudi
Spaceship - Benny Benassi ft. Kelis et al
Hot N Fun (Boys Noize remix) - N.E.R.D.
We Never Close Our Eyes (Lazrtag remix) - Scanners
Kickstarts - Example
Hello - Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette
Come On Girl (Wideboys vs. DJ MAJR remix) - Taio Cruz ft. Luciana
Everything You Wanted (RAC remix) - Kele
California Girls (MSTRKRFT vs. DJ MAJR remix) - Katy Perry
Animal - Ke$ha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its too bad that the link to download this mix doesn't work...I REALLY LIKE THIS MIX!!

SHIFTdc said...

it's fixed! thanks for letting me know and thanks for liking the mix!

Anonymous said...

amazing as always

Post a Comment