remix monday : uffie

I love this track, and you should too. I've been blaring ADD SUV like a sad hooker on good speed all week, and have been requesting it at every dance party I attend. The artist, Uffie, is young (23), but her breakout predates all the current electro-pop wenches out there (Gaga, La Roux, Little Boots, et al). Despite this, I am only just starting to love her... and I'm overdue.

There are an abundance of remixes I could have dropped this week, but this one has me shaking my moneymaker like a proper recessionista. This is all in spite of me not being a very big fan of Pharrell Williams. Maybe that has more to do with the amazing work that Armand Van Helden did on this track... either way, it's straight-up dance. I dare you to sit still. Check it:

No comments:

Post a Comment