Feb set list / News

Oh Hai SHIFTers,

This is your monthly hello and update on upcoming events! I should say a quick thank you to everyone who made it out to last month’s one year anniversary! It was an amazing night of heavy dancing thanks to the opening sets of DJ TMY & JACKIE-O. What a crazy night!

SHIFT is all set to kick Mrs. Winter right in the vagina on MARCH 27 @ Cobalt. Come out, come all, and come get crazy. It’s time, once again, to dance your face off in the dark, foggy, dancetastic atmosphere that only SHIFT owns. You know you want to... so come get hedonistic.


February’s SET-LIST (DJ MAJR):

Somebody Told Me – The Killers
What Are You Waiting For – Gwen Stefani
Daft Punk Is Playing at My House – LCD Soundsystem
Timebomb – Beck
1901 – Phoenix
Big Sunglasses - Dragonette
Mixed Bizness - Beck
Whoo! Alright-Yeah…Uh Huh – The Rapture
Heads Will Roll – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
3 (Dallas K remix) – Britney Spears
I'll Be Lovin' You Long Time (Designer Drugs remix) – Mariah Carey
Combination Pizza Hut + Taco Bell (Wallpaper remix) – Das Racist
She Wolf (Calvin Harris remix) - Shakira
I See You Baby (Fatboy Slim remix) – Groove Armada
Disco Lies (Spencer & Hill remix) - Moby
Colourless Colour (Sub Popups remix) – La Roux
Spit It Out (Designer Drugs remix) - IAMX
House of Jealous Lovers – The Rapture
I Predict a Riot – Kaiser Chiefs
Teeth – Lady Gaga
Closer – Nine Inch Nails
Got Your Money – Ol’ Dirty Bastard
Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
1,2,3,4 (Sumpin’ New) - Coolio
I Want Everything – Sneaky Sound System
Dance the Way I Feel – Ou Est la Swimming Pool
When I Grow Up – Pussycat Dolls
Just Dance/Bad Romance/Monster (DJ MAJR mash-up) – Lady Gaga
I Get Around - Dragonette
Ce Jeu (The Twelves remix) - Yelle
Gold Digger – Dolly Rockers
Tik Tok (Fred Falke remix) – Ke$ha
Bulletproof (Iamxl remix) – La Roux
Might Like Ghosts Better – Amanda Blank vs. Deadmau5 vs. Bad Cabbage
Remedy (Buffetlibre vs. Sidechains remix) – Little Boots
Zero (N.A.S.A. remix) – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
I Like That - Richard Vission & Static Revenger ft. Luciana
Mercy (Dunproofin remix) - Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment