XMAS PARTY hosted by DJ MAJR


You're Invited!

INFO:
TONIGHT, December 25
10:00 PM - 2:30 AM
@ The Rock & Roll Hotel Bar
1353 H Street NE
21 and over
$5 Cover
I decided to do something different this year for my Annual Xmas Party! It's the What Would Jesus Drink Xmas Recovery Dance Party! Woohoo!

I'm taking over ROCK & ROLL Hotel Bar on XMAS NIGHT (Fri 12/25)

'Tis the season to dance and lounge away the Christmas blues and exhaustion...And, nothing makes me happier than playing dance music for my friends.

So, come drink your feelings and spend a Friday Holiday night w/ people you adore. That person would be me... and BRING ANYONE you know who could use something warm and fuzzy to do Xmas night (keep that in context... or don't).

If you're in town Christmas night, come join me! Nothing would make me happier than to see all your faces (getting altered for Jesus and dancing your ass off).

1. It's the place to be.
2. It's totally FREE (obvi)
3. Dirt Cheap Xmas Drink Specials
4. Great Dancing (Mikey spinning)
5. Xmas Recovery, as Jesus intended

The Rock & Roll Hotel is located at 1353 H Street NE, between 13th and 14th streets NORTHEAST. Read more info on directions, shuttle service, and parking at: http://www.rockandrollhoteldc.com/portal/directions/

**PS: Yeah, I know it's out in NE, but it's the same place MIXTAPE often is, so it's not that far out there!
**this amazing poster is by Cassidy the Great.

-DJ majr

No comments:

Post a Comment